Terms and Conditions
We try and make things as clear as possible. Legal terms and conditions can often be long-winded can be confusing. We have listed all our legal terms, disclaimers and other information separately on this page so that you can always clearly find them and where ever possible we use plain English for clarity.
The information contained on the Pet Solution website is intended for information and reference purposes only. Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, it should not be relied upon as a replacement for seeking advice from a qualified veterinary surgeon. Pet Solution does not accept liability whatsoever for any kind of information contained in this website or for any assumed pet care, diagnosis or treatment made from the information given.
By using our website www.petsolution.co.uk and by using the services provided within the PetSolutionsUK Ltd, you understand and agree that personal information you provide will be held on a database created and operated by us, our group of companies and/or other selected third parties.
When you register your pet for surgery you will be asked for some essential information including your title, first name, surname, postal address, email address, telephone and if applicable payment information. You may also be requested to give your details for other reasons. These details are collected either in person, by telephone or online, to help us:
• Register your details as a new client or update your details if they change
• Register your pet on health plans
• Make appointments
• Process the fees due for any treatment
• Contact you about your pet, your account or credit status where required;
• Deliver a safe and secure service by helping to prevent and detect fraud. We may need to disclose information to assist legal or debt recovery processes;
• Speed up your form filling processes if you’ve registered online (where applicable);
• Understand your needs and listen to your feedback via market research/shopping analysis, customer polls, and surveys;
• Enhance your experience by delivering a more personally tailored service; • Respond to any issues or queries via the customer service advisor teams; and/or
• Notify you about changes to our service. We will also automatically collect data such as dates and times of your visits to the Website.
We endeavor to protect your information by:
• Encrypting your personal information if you enter any personal information online. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us. This protects your confidential data, particularly your credit card details from unauthorized use;
• Keeping your information up-to-date and accurate. Please note that to do this, we require you to tell us if any of your details such as your name or address change; and
• Having in place strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your information to prevent unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to and/or through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to these checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Act.
We may send you by SMS, email or post, details on offers, products, reminders, and services which may be of interest to you. We may also telephone you to discuss treatment details or for market or service research.
We may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and they may contact you about these by post or telephone. They may also contact you by email or SMS where you have consented to receive such communications.
We may monitor or record telephone calls to ensure our quality standards are maintained and for fraud prevention purposes.
We may use for the purpose of promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide any comments or feedback (excluding personal data) which you post publicly or provide to the surgeries, without notice or without any fee being paid.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If PetSolutionsUK Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or agreements or contracts between us or to protect the rights, property, or safety of All Pet Solutions Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and our internal investigations including customer complaints and claims.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, for example, the order form. You can also exercise your right not to receive marketing information at any time by clicking the link on the bottom of each email
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.